Saturday, December 5, 2009

Reindeer


Did you know that the top speed of a reindeer is 32mph? It would take 778 hours for one to fly around the globe at that pace.

I didn't either, but JWP did. He thinks about these things before bed.

Being a parent and having to explain things is hard.

Having your son 9 year old figure things out is even harder.

I cried...he cried...we cried.

His dad ate raw reindeer meat on his last trip to Finland..yuck

"That's okay, at least I still have Jesus" -JWP

2 comments:

ANN LADEMANN said...

EDEN:

Yes Travis makes me cry on a daily basis I know how JP feels!! As far as Rudolph, buy him some McDonalds he'll get over it, Sandy won't forgive me but JP will!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

AML
P.S. Can still wear flip flops in Mooresville....sometimes!

Malisa said...

Hello dear friend. I have been MIA for a bit.

Your son sure has a lot of wisdom for his young years.

Related Posts with Thumbnails