
Once upon a time, a wonderful family moved in across the street. They moved to North Carolina from Long Island..West Babylon, to be exact. I fell madly in love with all seven of them (yes, you heard correct)! I quickly learned the rules and the lingo, and in some regards became one of them. Or rather, they became one of me. They supported and loved me when I was at my worst(I've been there) and were angels unaware, as they came alongside me to help out with our sick friend, Lee. AML became my best friend(an unlikely match, but it works beautifully) She is just what I need when I am feeling down or sorry for myself. A simple, "Put on your big girl panties and deal with it", is her daily reminder.
This brings me to her hubby, Roger. A man of few words(I love him dearly)unless he wants you to hear him, he works tirelessly for his family. I could always count on a delicious meal on Sunday nights...his penne a la vodka..wOw!! This week he interviews for the great show, Hell's Kitchen. Personally, I don't know anyone who would want to try and express their culinary talents while being screamed at and undermined by other contestants, but if anyone in this world can do it....it's Roger. He will certainly bring his Long Island, Southern transplanted self, and show up big time with his culinary creations.
So, Mr. Roger...we wish you the best of luck! Don't forget, I want my own table at your new restaurant and a personal introduction to the chef! Here's to you!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
In Hades Kitchen
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 6:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good Luck Roger...we will be watching!
I remember Roger as a calming influence (he was there to help Jack before a trip to the ER) on a street filled with active kids.
EDEN:
ONLY U CAN SAY IT SO BEAUTIFUL:
Roger's interview is at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow its in God's hands, it will be what it will be.
We we're lucky to have the Perrys in our kitchen for as long as we did and we look forward to our meals i Indy and Ohio.
xoooxaml
Post a Comment