isn't it about THAT time...you miss baby isn't so little anymore. Bring on another babe! :) Who a I kidding, I crave babies, but wouldn't dream of having another.
Seriously, Eden?? :) Three sent me over the edge & I'm just feeling like I'm out of the woods since my baby just turned 4!!! Think about that long & hard before making any decisions!! :) I just saw a 3 week old today & did not have the itch at all!!! :)
"WOMEN OF GODCAN NEVER BE LIKE WOMEN OF THE WORLD. THE WORLD HAS ENOUGH WOMEN WHO ARETOUGH; WE NEEDWOMENWHO ARETENDER.THERE ARE ENOUGH WOMEN WHO ARE COARSE; WE NEEDWOMENWHO AREKIND.THERE ARE ENOUGH WOMENWHO ARE RUDE; WE NEEDWOMENWHO AREREFINED.WE HAVE ENOUGH WOMEN OF FAME AND FORTUNE;WE NEED MOREWOMEN OFFAITH. WE HAVE ENOUGHGREED; WE NEED MOREGOODNESS. WE HAVE ENOUGHVANITY; WE NEED MOREVIRTUE. WE HAVE ENOUGHPOPULARITY; WE NEED MOREPURITY."~MARGARETNADAULD
A Little Plea
I am a struggling blog writer! Please do not reproduce any pictures or writings without consent. They are all property of my random mind. Failure to obtain consent will result in getting a visit from all my Long Island Diva friends. :)
6 comments:
isn't it about THAT time...you miss baby isn't so little anymore. Bring on another babe! :)
Who a I kidding, I crave babies, but wouldn't dream of having another.
...you are out of your mind.
I feel like doing that sometimes...
Seriously, Eden?? :) Three sent me over the edge & I'm just feeling like I'm out of the woods since my baby just turned 4!!! Think about that long & hard before making any decisions!! :) I just saw a 3 week old today & did not have the itch at all!!! :)
EDEN:
Then you'd better get a bottle of vodka have and get over it!!
Go spend a day helping a MOTHER OF TRIPLETS LIKE ME BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU'LL END UP WITH YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT GOD WILL GIVE YOU........
Now go play with the 3 you have and buy a puppy!!!
LOVE AML
i totally get it - i am feeling the same way!!! what to do? what to do?
Post a Comment