Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thankful


I'm really trying to remember this saying the past few days. I must remain strong...a true struggle at this point.

Be thankful for something or someone...and tell them.

4 comments:

LL said...

what a great quote!
I am thankful that you have the courage to share your feelings and the knowledge of a Savior who IS willing to carry you.
You amaze me.
Hang in there friend~

ma said...

I miss the first part of your post. It was beautiful and spoke to me.

Carla said...

Hang in there honey!

ANN LADEMANN said...

EDEN:

I'm THANKFUL you CAN PUT YOUR BIG GIRL PANTS ON and WRITE YOUR BLOG, IT HELPS THE REST OF US REMEMEBER TO BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT WE HAVE...

I'M THANKFUL FOR YOU IN MY LIFE,
I'M THANKFUL FOR BUYING THIS PIECE OF LAND 5 YEAR AGO, WHEN THAT LITTLE RED HEAD STUCK OUT THE DOOR AND LIED AND TOLD ME IT WAS A GREAT BLOCK.....WITH NICE NEIGHBORS ON IT....

I'M THANKFUL YOU TOLD A WHITE LIE THAT DAY SO WE'LL HAVE EACH OTHER FOREVER....

I'M THANKFUL WE ALL HAD LEE, OKAY I'LL STOP NOW!!

LOVE TO YOU ALL KEEP YOUR BLOG GOING

LOVE AML

Related Posts with Thumbnails