Sunday, May 31, 2009

? 4 U


Question for you...would you consider me a bad mom if....

I hid from the kiddos while I wrote this post? Well, that's not the entire story. I am hiding from them as I cram an entire Hershey candy bar in my mouth. I took it out of the smores basket...I couldn't resist. The Hubby has been out of the country for a week and has been home for 24hrs.

He leaves again in the am for a week.
School is out in three days.
Jury duty in a week.
Family visits in two weeks.

I

MUST

HAVE

CHOCOLATE!!!!!

4 comments:

LL said...

i'm just happy to know it's JUST chocolate....because from the sound of it, you could use something stronger ;)
HANG IN THERE!!! and take a chocolate time out as often as YOU need....you deserve it!

Cherie said...

No, you are not a bad mom! I think I'd be doing the same thing if I were in your shoes. It's never easy when the Hubby is out of town and to have back-to-back trips has got to be hard. Hang in there. Hope for good weather so the kids can spend most of their time outside...and I guess, if you really want, hope they call you as a juror cuz that'll give you a break from it all!

ANN LADEMANN said...

As I sit here in the computer room laughing as I should be making breakfast for the 5 of them, and lunches, I think, TRAVIS DID YOU NOT PROMISE US YOU WOULD NOT BE TRAVELLING ONCE YOU TOOK THE PRINCESS AND 3 KIDDIES TO OHIO???

I know as many of you read this blog you may be thinking who is this woman and why is she picking on Travis, well, because I love him dearly and I can... and because now I sit alone in Chick Fil A parking lot and drink my iced tea and think Ohio is too far away!!!

Love to you all!!
See you all this summer,
Mooresville was sooo sunny yesterday Roger burned his feet on the boat I can't stop laughing this morning, I can't take care of everyone with sunscreen, but feet!!
LOVE AML
P.S. I hope it was a Hershey w/Almonds!!!

Malisa said...

I haven't really stopped to think whether hiding from kids on my computer and eating chocolate would make me bad because I don't want to feel guiltly. :)

I'm sorry about your husband being gone so much. It can make for one burned-out mom. Mine is working SO MUCH right now that I just decided that right after my race on June 19-20, I'm going to take the 3 kids by myself on a roadtrip to see my sister in Seattle. I feel like mixing it up a bit. I need change. This stay-at-home mom thing can be dang hard.

Related Posts with Thumbnails