
I am off to try and make a difference in a child's life, right here in my city. Often we think of a mission trip as a long distance destination, but this week I will be spending the week in downtown Toledo. I am so excited that this opportunity has opened up for me. I was supposed to have jury duty, but it turned out that the case was cancelled, which paved the way for me to be able to serve. God really must want me on this trip because he continues to break down all the obstacles and opposition that attempt to get in the way. Please pray for me and our group, that we will be the hands and feet of Jesus as we are commissioned on this spiritual journey. I am eager to return home to share all of the events with everyone. Until then, I'm off to the Big Serve!
Empty Hands held high
Such Small sacrifice
If not joined with my life
I sing in vain tonight
May the words I say
And the things I do
Make my lifesong sing
Bring a smile to you
Let my lifesong sing to You
Let my lifesong sing to You
I want to sign your name
to the end of this day
Knowing that my heart was true
Let my lifesong sing to You
LORD, I give my life
A Living sacrifice
To reach a world in need
To be your hands and feet
So may the words I say
And the things I do
Make my lifesong sing
Bring a smile to You
Friday, June 12, 2009
Lifesong
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I do believe that God can make things possible. Good luck in your time of service!
eden, you just keep doing and giving. i love you for that. i love what you stand for and i love knowing you. kudos to you. i can ONLY BEGIN to imagine how many lifes you will magically touch, just as you have once again touched mine tonight. AMEN my dear friend.
Post a Comment