Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Kid? You're kidding, right?



I just finished a eight week course entitled, "Have A New Kid By Friday". By the looks of it, I don't think it has paid off yet. Friday isn't tomorrow, is it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have had that book, given by my sister with older kids and never gotten past chapter 1....here's hoping you will(finish it perhaps?) so you can share/mentor me ;O Can't wait to see you guys(lots we hope this summer!) in a couple weeks :)

LL said...

LAUGHING!!!
why would you want a new kid?!? these three seem pretty great!

Malisa said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures!! You've got to love the face your youngest is pulling!

ANN LADEMANN said...

EDEN:

As the famous Clayton Perry told me as I lost WII to him, [and I wasn't trying to let him win] "YOUR A LOSER MISS ANN". Well your a loser Miss Eden...Why would you want a new kid? Throw that book out...those children are absolutely perfect!!! I wish they were across the street so I could come have a book burning session!!!

Right Ma???

love aml

Related Posts with Thumbnails