Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Favorite to Pass Along


Those of you who know me know that I have a little obsession called magazines. I love them more than a Chick-Fil-A Coke with extra ice....well, maybe not that much. I don't mean to digress! Anywho, I have a subscription to just about each and every mag out there. I have come across a few new faves including ORGANIZE & VEGETARIAN but I do believe I have a winner as new fave. It is called life:beautiful. It is a wonderful publication that covers a number of things including home decor, food, and spiritual growth. Three of my favorite people; Dr. James Dobson, Joyce Meyer & Dr. Gary Smalley are contributors. Being an art lover, I have to say I have never seen a publication with such a beautiful layout. The photographers and stylists are soooo talented. You can find it at Walmart, the Christian bookstore or the larger bookstores. So, if you want an uplifting read to fill your spirit, sit back with your Coke or Latte and enjoy the latest copy of life:beautiful.....Faith For Your Journey.

1 comments:

ANN LADEMANN said...

Eden:

Your trip was SO fun YOU are so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and parents that helped us get the chance to share your escape time to visit us all back in Mooresville!!

We cried a lot, laughed a lot!!! [Snorted a lot] And even walked out of your first movie.
I can't wait to make it to Ohio...
First Inidiana, I will make it to Grandma Sandy first.

xoxoxox
ann

Related Posts with Thumbnails