What was I thinking? Yep, I broke down at the Charlotte airport and purchased a few overpriced presents to bring back the kids. Of course, my presence alone wouldn't be good enough! I found a cool plane for the boys and I then lost all of the good sense God has given me. I bought Sarah an obnoxious and loud Chiuwawa that barks(yips) & "playfully pounces". She loves it! Ginger puppy has woken me up every single morning since my return. Today, I did the unthinkable, I sent Ginger Puppy away. Don't think bad of me, I need to remain somewhat sane.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Puppy Went the Pound!
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You what????????
I sent Ginger Puppy away, Ma. Believe me, everyone in the family is better off without her here!
Are you nuts!!!! What kind of mother would send their daughter's puppy away and then proceed to garner "celebrity" for themselves by blogging about it. Shame shame shame... Perhaps puppy could have had undergone an operation (battery removal)at the puppy hospital by Dr. Jack with Nurse Clay assisting. Something to think about if puppy is still breathing!!!!
Post a Comment