Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jean Capris and a SNL Skit

I have been on my "NC Farewell Feast Tour" for about three months now. Needless to say I have packed on a few additional pounds and am struggling to get motivated to do something about it. I went to the closet this am to try on a pair of jean capris(we all know I DO NOT wear shorts due to my pale mayonnaise legs) only to notice that none of the pairs fit. The only pair that did made me look hideous. It made me giggle to myself thinking of the SNL skit "Mom Jeans". This one's for you, Ali.

3 comments:

Jen Guthrie said...

what...your size 0's were tight and you had to put on the 2's....I should just wear a mumu...so can't feel bad for you...but glad you are eating!
we miss you here....really....you and your family are the best...
we looked good in the 80's and 90's....ain't nothing wrong with mom jeans!
love,
jen

The Sundbergs said...

Ya know what Eden? That is one of the FUNNIEST skits ever from SNL. Erik and I talk about that same darn skit almost weekly. Especially when we're at Walmart. Hilarius! Thanks for a good laugh! :)

the roe family said...

you have no idea how hard you had me laughing this afternoon. maybe it has somehting to do with moving... i to am in your same boat. so the mom jeans totally cracked me up. i've resorted to a lot of flowy skirts. i am sure i look like a moose but they are comfy and probably better than mom jeans. thanks for the laugh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails