My hubby had flowers sent to me in honor of our anniversary, but there was a problem. I received flowers that were supposed to go to a lady by the name of Connie in honor of her birthday. I was very confused for many reasons especially since the card was signed from Allie & Ethan(my sister and nephews name). After calling the florist, they offered to send the correct bouquet to me next week. The customer service lady read the message Trav had written over the phone. It was hysterical to hear her say the words that he had written to me...very awkward! We laughed about it all evening. He's off to Taiwan and I'm off to take care of three tired kids. Bon Voyage, Trav. Only in the world of the Perry's! 
Friday, July 11, 2008
My Name is Not Connie & It's Not My Birthday!
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 5:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Do you have pink eye....is Sarah throwing up in the car? If not then you are doing just fine...I wish you were here when Trav is gone on his big trips...like the good ol days...me stealing your kids...and bringing you dinner...and Clay loving everything I make....love that boy!
love,
jen
Post a Comment