


In the brightness of morning as the world blooms with color,
I think of the joys I've learned from loving you.
In the purple light of the evening as the birds are softly calling,
I am happy simply being with you.
But it is at night when the earth settles into rest,
that I love you most.
because with you I have found peace,
In knowing you, I have found home.
It all started out in 1994, I was 17 years old getting ready to go to college when I went into work one day and was introduced to a new employee. A handsome young boy who made me laugh and smile all the time. I knew with in weeks that I was going to marry him. I followed him(literally) to IU for four years and supported him while he travelled the jungles of Sumatra and Jakarta. On his graduation day from college, he asked me to marry him. Here we are 10 years later...a "new found" love and respect for one another. No other person in this world can make me laugh, cry and be okay when I need to just "be". You accept me for who I am; good & bad.You with my whole being. God has blessed me with you. I praise him for the marriage we have and ask him to bless our future together as a couple and as parents. Here's to us!!!! Happy Anniversary, Baby!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Trav, Happy Anniversary!
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy 10th...finding the right man is sooooo awesome! And they should really be thankful that we keep them up to date...cause from the looks of it...Travis needed some training :)
Hope the romance/mac and cheese is good tonight!
love,
jen
is that a sweater vest?
just kidding - i love the look at the past. what decade you've had. isn't grand to think that the best has probably yet to come. congrats and all the best to you both!
Post a Comment