If I had a dime for every time someone has mentioned how "great" the zoo is, I would have enough money for Trav to retire and for us to move! While he was out of town and Nana was visiting, we finally ventured out and visited the zoo. (*DISCLAIMER* I'm not trying to be negative). The kids had a great time...that being said that is the only thing that matters. It was a perfectly nice zoo, but I think due to the fact that it had been hyped up so much, I was expecting paths paved in gold and for the animals to be able to discuss Thoreau's theory on transcendentalism while the scent of lilacs filled the air. We had a perfectly nice Diet Coke without ice and no lids (UGH..you know that made me grouchy) in the Miami Vice themed cafe. All kidding aside, the flower garden was gorgeous and the kids had a blast. Although you can see the most fun they had was with the ape. 
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
If I Had A Dime..
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 5:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?
Post a Comment