Monday, July 6, 2009

How I See It


Answers. Answers are something I am in search of. Answers to many of life's age old questions.

Why?
When?
How?


I know eventually I will feel like I am no longer in a dream. The changes that we have made in our personal lives to share this special time, will soon become my "new normal". Sometimes our "normal" needs a little change...a tweaking. Change is good. Rather, the results of change are what truly matter.

You cannot plant an acorn
in the morning and expect
that afternoon to sit
in the shade of the oak.

-Antoine de-Saint-Expery

As Always, Practicing Patience...

2 comments:

LL said...

so touching. I just adore your outlook, you inspire me!!!

ANN LADEMANN said...

E:

I love the blog, the picture, the quote I love it ALL made my morning as I sit here crying by myself, [Faith Formation this week all girls in class]

I will make it to Indy before that Oak Tree makes Shade to party with the Zentz....

Love aml
P.S.

Related Posts with Thumbnails