Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Out-Takes

A little birdie told me that my recent posts were making her a little sad. So, in her honor, I am posting a couple picture out-takes that might put a little smile on her face. These are simply random pics from the past year that I normally wouldn't post. As you can see, my family has a great affection for nose picking, goofy faces and failure to produce anything edible. Once again, you will see that even the Zentz-Perry family is far from perfect! Enjoy the slideshow below.

****no children or adults were harmed in the staging of these photos!

1 comments:

ANN LADEMANN said...

E:

So glad we are doing a little nose picking and ALL please take note that is A GIANTS Helmet on Sissys head!! Someone's going to be sad, while The Lademanns are dancing and no longer crying!!

Amen,
Go Giants, Go Perrys & Zentz...
Love aml
P.S. A reminder that at 42 I learned from your blog that you actually EAT a gingerbread house!!! Lauriann is still laughing!! Thanks for sharing!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails