Monday, September 14, 2009

If we left it up to him...


If we left it up to CEP, we would be competing against the Duggar Family who are expecting baby number 19! Nineteen children...more caffeine..STAT! I am in awe of the way this family can function. I struggle keeping up with the laundry and school papers of three children.

I am a big fan of babies...much to the chagrin of family members and strangers. There is always an undertone in their comments, "you certainly have your hands full as it is" or "I think three is a good number for you". No worries, The Hubby and I aren't planning on expanding our family(just yet) but if we left it up to CEP, we would have a new little bundle on his way(note the gender preference). We have told CEP to leave the baby planning to God and the economy.

p.s. Note how our darling CEP is now spelling his name at school "Clay'n".
Lovely(note the sarcasm)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love "Clay'n"!!! He is the sweetest, most charming little red headed boy that I know and his Nana loves him very much!

Jen Guthrie said...

Another Clay...could the world handle it? Yes, and it would most certainly be a better place with a little Perry kid running around! Squeeze those chubby cheeks for us...tell him we love him...tell him that Jake's mommy still plays lego indiana jones with him and misses the days when Jake had a partner in crime and gaming!

Malisa said...

He he. I try not to ask my kids what they want.

LL said...

I like Malisa's advice :)
Although, my 6 year old said something to me once about our "baby" and I was pregnant at the time but didn't know it yet.
(this was years ago)
It's amazing how much they know!

ANN LADEMANN said...

E&T:

Be careful what god gives you....we got triplets!!! And you are totally totally totally [notice the 3] well equipped to have 3 at one time...you've had my 3 at one time or my 5 at one time...Hmmm may be a good time to just try, just try, not fully achieve, just try!!

Enjoy...
love aml
P.S. Let me just say I know I'm not allowed to Judge others, but there comes a time, when that woman or any woman CANNOT take care of those children without making her own children lose part of their childhood!!
Okay I'll stop at that...

Thanks to Clay for making my morning a little brighter!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails