Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Heart Thee


Warning...this post has little sentimental value. No deep thoughts or life discoveries. Just a wish now that Fall has arrived on my doorstep. I want to take a walk among the oak leaves and acorns, sipping my pumpkin spice latte, wearing these! The Second Annual Consumption Crackdown may have to take a rest for a week so my feet can find a new home in this pair of lovelies. Welcome Autumn!

5 comments:

Jen L. said...

Eden...are these new or are you wishing for these?? I couldn't tell! They are cute!!

P.S. - I LOVE fall, too!!! Everyone is grumbling about the fact that it is only going to be in the 60's this week - I say "YEAH - I'm ready!!"

Have a good one!! We still need to hook up sometime!

ANN LADEMANN said...

E:

You know how I feel about your boots....keep it kickin girl we all be fine winter, spring, summer, fall as long as remember which pair we truly belong in!!

XO
AML

Curtis W. Jackson said...

You have a touching blog, what an inheritance of children you have. May you continue to enjoy autumn and your life with others.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE this...hope you own them or soon will...they can be your unfirom fall boot, right? :)

Malisa said...

Cute boots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails