
I was recently told by a certain someone that my blog posts were sad and somewhat depressing. I tried to educate this certain someone that a blog is just one's personal thoughts...a journal of sorts. My journal is open to all to read, no lock on my diary. So, I thought that this recent "breaking news story" could make us all laugh. Looks like I have a long life ahead of me!
My day was made, and I can now carry on after reading the article...off to eat some pumpkin ice cream(thanks Nana Barb)!
Friday, September 4, 2009
Pumpkin Ice Cream & My Lovely Thighs
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
good bye thin thighs...hello to my most favorite ice cream...PUMPKIN...big bowl...ooppss I don't have a mother in law to make me some...have to wait till November when Dryer/Eddys releases it :(
I need some after a week in the hospital with my aunt..and starting school..at 3 different schools with Paul gone all week! Pitty party over here with no pumpkin ice cream ;) And yet again you win Eden with me falling short of one of my offspring bringing a knife to school! Love ya...laughing with you and not at you!
EDEN:
As they say Little Kids Little Problems, big kids big problems...wise jewish woman told me that 16 years ago I didn't understand it until this week my oldest is now 16. However, however, however, how bad my 5 get girls I am NOT eating Pumpkin Ice Cream, there is where my fat thighs draw the line.
Thanks Nana Barb I will be living a good long life.
This blog made my Saturday and cracked me up!!
Rock on rocky thighs.
love aml
OHHHH, I am LOVING that article. Care if I steal it and post it on my blog???
Good stuff.
I don't find your blog posts depressing, I'm always curious to hear how things are going in your life.
Always thinking of you and praying for your family!!!
Post a Comment