Tuesday, May 20, 2008

All I want is a CAR WASH!!


For those of you who know me, I am very brand and company loyal. If you have great customer service or a product I can't live without (i.e. Chick-fil-a, Bounty paper towels..select a size) I will travel to the ends of the Earth to support it. I hadn't gotten a car wash since I moved here and thought as much as I loved the "MOM" written in pollen all over the car, it was time. I searched and searched for a gas station with a car wash. The search ended quickly when I realized they didn't exist in Holland. Where is my fave car wash at the Rushco gas station at exit 33? Oh, how I miss the Chick ladies who welcomed me every morning and greeting me by name. So, I finally found a drive-wash and the attendant even gave me a free wash because I was new to the area. Thank you Harold(car wash attendant).

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails