My Grandma turns 90 this weekend. What an incredible milestone for an incredible woman to reach. There are so many wonderful attributes that she has. I have never met someone so dedicated to Christ and her family. I have been given so many wonderful times with her. I'm proud of all that her life its journey has accomplished. Plus, she happens to be very cool! What 90 year old can talk to you about the designers from Fashion Week, still puts a full face of make-up on, wears pumps at all times, accessorizes with jewelery, knows who is on Oprah, Larry King, and Hannity. The love she has for her friends and family is so incredible. Here's to you Bachie!
1) allowing me to have Coke and Frito's when I was young
2) salmon colored geraniums
3) my daughter named for her Sarah Lane Hill Powell. Sarah Margaret Zentz Perry
4) loving her 10 great-grand babies to pieces
5) sharing the same favorite Christian hymn...In The Garden
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Happy 90th Birthday, Bachie!
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment