
Oh, how I miss my NC friends! Oh, what a horrible job I have done keeping in touch! A friend who is there whenever and wherever you need them. A shoulder to cry or laugh on. All those days I hopelessly and helplessly sat in the house waiting for the "time" to move. If I only had those moments back I would make the best of them, making memories with those friends I love. Thank you...you know who you all are. A friend to begin the journey with turns into a family to follow you along the way.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Friends
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh how we miss you too...and you never told me you live on a golf course...your life is confused with mine and when my 2 "boys" find out they really will whine and tell me that they still want to live with Clay. You are embedded in our lives and heart Eden...you can move a few states away but we will always consider you all a part of our family!
Love,
the guthrie gang!
p.s. don't buy mario cart for wii...jake doesn't want to go anywhere again!
Hey Eden! Thanks for the note! Love your blog. I'm kinda lazy with mine, I only update it when I get time. Love the music!!!! Life is GREAT in Nashville. :) Had no idea you moved to Ohio. Also, love your quote about "friends". It's awesome!!!! And so, so, so true!! Keep in touch....
Sandy
Post a Comment