Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Can't Break the Habit..I Won't


I just can't do it. I've tried many times, failed twice as many. I am addicted to Coca-Cola. I've tried to stop and then when I think about it, I truly don't want to stop. There is something about taking that first sip in the morning of that sweet and cold mixture that just makes me smile. We blame my parents for the addiction. I can remember them always having a TAB with them at all times. My sisters have the same addiction, but theirs is to diet. I love the full leaded kind. Cameron actually stopped drinking it a month ago for health reasons. While Allison and I thought we could support her like good sisters should, we failed after one week. Now, I have cut back to about two a day. Folks, that is huge for me. That Styrofoam cup(not eco friendly, I know), the crushed ice. I know about every Coke served at every restaurant. So, even after the dentist recently told me that my teeth were rotting due to the sugar, and the neurologist said to stop so my migraine meds would work, I CAN'T and I WON't. Now, I have to go....my Polar Pop awaits. Sorry, my dear sisters.



1 comments:

ourgrowingfamily said...

hey, i say life is too short to not enjoy the simple pleasures. if this is your worst addiction you're doing just fine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails