Monday, May 5, 2008

Spring Arrivals





Everything is in bloom here. Signs of Spring are everywhere. I have found it to be quite difficult to identify all of the species of flowers and trees in the yard. I've never been known to have a green thumb. I thought some of these new blooms were pretty. We also have a momma bird nesting in the topiary out front. Baby birds and flowers in bloom, just a few of God's gifts of Spring.

2 comments:

Jen Guthrie said...

do you have a quote book or what? you are so inspirational!! love ya!

the roe family said...

i found you crazy momma. so good to see your beautiful face. hope all is well in ohio. the new house looks to be gorgeous. growing new roots can be a bit difficult at times. as much as we wanted to leave mooresville and more to asheville i sure missed many things about it once we were here. now with just over a year under our roof it is feeling like home. be well and keep in touch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails