
This morning I received a phone call from my oldest sis who was up in arms about my blog. She is on her way to Saudi Arabia on business for two weeks and was in distress over the fact that while she is over there she will be "contained" in her hotel for hours on end and will not have my blog to help "inspire" her. Truly, I would be desperate if I couldn't work out at the hotel, have a glass of wine, or even leave my hotel room unaccompanied by a male. And....don't get me started on having to wear an abaya 24/7...all black with no bling? While it may appear slimming, it doesn't do much for women's rights! I digress! Okay, I told her I would write a few posts here and there when I felt motivated to do so. In addition, this blog will soon link with another website that is in the works by the name Cameron Hill Home. Inspire Mind, Inspire Soul, Inspire Home, Inspire Yourself! It is going to be HUGE!! We will be having guest writers and contributors, a chance to ask "The Experts", and even a chance to purchase textiles and home goods. It is going to very exciting and I hope you will join us as we begin this new family enterprise. Until then, in honor of my big sis, I will be back. Be sure to check in weekly for a little more of ME.. Sarcasm, humor, and more sentiments to come. Don't forget to keep an eye out for the new website! In the words of George Constanza(Seinfeld), "I'm back, baby"!!!!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Blog RECALL.....
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay!! I'm so happy. Welcome back.
Carpe Diem!
EDEN& CAMERON:
AMEN, however, I thought next time Cameron went to Saudi I was going as her bag carrier??? Everyone knows how good in black I look...........???
Just a thought, I could use Cameron and you here for some staging, I need that Zentz touch.
Weather warming up here and flowers blooming, wondering how it is Saudi?? Hot I'm sure.
Glad your back!
LOVE AML
Post a Comment