
I know I am risking losing many blog readers due to this post, but I couldn't resist. This pic even got The Hubby a little fired up. All I am going to say is that there are sooo many things that are "wrong" with this recently published picture. I present to you...the leader of the Free World!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
I know, I know
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
EDEN:
Anyone who knws me and YOUR favorite people who don't know me, I have to say I was not an Obama Supporter, however, I do feel, this just shows he's a human???
And, he's supporting the Beer Industry, come on Travis, we all like a cold one now and then, maybe this will give him the little jolt he needs to "fix the world". I would have had Kettel One Myself, but that's just me!!
Love y'all
From Moonshine Land
AML
He is human....but really next to a child? Come on, I'd expect more class...though par for the course. It would be easier to let something like this slide if he was not so condescending in nature. The liberal media would never cast him in a negative light.....and it's YOUR blog :)
ok...OK i'll say it...yes we need to monitor our politicians...hold them accountable...do all we can to have our voice...and that I do believe...BUT be careful not to cast judgement on the mote in another's eye...so I said it...and I love you...and I need to work on things too! It's a good thing I can drive a car with all the motes clogging my eyes!
Next to a child?? Yes, the child seems so bothered by it! I am mostly disappointed by everyone elses disappoint. I read this blog faithfully and without knowing your family. You make me laugh with your humor and wit and the way you go about life. But, simply, coming from one Christian to another, give the man a some peace...simply peace. Yes, he is the leader of the free world which allows him to induldge in the same legal freedoms as all of us. Next time if there is a picture of PUBLIC Drunkness, then let your judgement overflow to you blog. I wish you peace in your own life and the ability to be thankful that you can let loose without the press photographing you and questioning something you take pride in, say your parenting skills. Again only peace to you and your loved ones.
Post a Comment