Sunday, March 29, 2009

A List of Random Adjectives & Adverbs


Happy Sis Margaret is finally potty-trained
Sad The Hubby is gone again
The house is quiet on weekends when he is gone...hate silence
Love the sound of rain during the night...it continues to fall today
Eager for spring. Cardinals, crocus, daffodils, outdoor play
Anxious to take boys to my big sis's house in a week..I must be crazy
Down that I am leaving Sis with my sis for the week...albeit in good hands
Panicked I haven't found any summer camps for the kids
Okay skin is pale and body is plump and I really don't care
Sad kiddos now taking separate baths/showers. Convenient and fast no longer
Trying to figure out explanation why good food doesn't taste as good as bad food
Attempting to discourage bad joke boys have that privates are one of your five senses
Calm in my moments of devotion
Sleepy all day due to new meds. Relax+dessert=bizarre dreams
Proud of all my siblings and their different endeavors
Disappointed in my addiction to iced double shots with soy
Thankful dad got rid of all brass lights and fixtures in house for me
Grateful to Dave Ramsey & Financial Peace. Kohl's card no longer :( painful!
Daring new haircut I am sporting
Enjoying hearing the kiddos wrestling and laughing in the office
Celebrating the arrival of Good Friday, Palm Sunday and Easter
Craving a Coke with pebble ice, Krispy Kreme originals, good magazines & sleep
Realizing that I could live without 99% of our stuff...it's just that
Wishing I could sew or have a shopping spree to J.Crew & Boden
Reflecting on my childhood watching old home movies
Giving myself an "atta-girl" at parenting. It's a hard job, but well worth it
Thinking of new creative veggie meals for the fam
Missing my blog editor...hate it when he points out mistakes..hate it!

Ready to take on a new week....rejoicing in that I got all that taken care of...it is no longer mine to deal with.
BREATHE!!!!!

3 comments:

Jen Guthrie said...

Just catching up on blogging...hence I forfeit my showering today...but well worth the "atta girl" I am giving you! I love ya Eden...love your children. Just take it minute by minute-it's all we can do and all we are asked to do! I am so glad you post-keeps me connected when I feel so alone out here!

Hermana Whitehead said...

I just happened upon your awesome blog as I was looking for a picture of Margaret Nadauld. I see you have her quote. Here is the link to the talk that it came from if you are interested:
http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=2354fccf2b7db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=571fa1615ac0c010VgnVCM1000004d82620a____&hideNav=1

ANN LADEMANN said...

EDEN:

As you know I have triplets and two older children 14 and 16 and when people ask me "How do you do it" ....Almost every week, as you know that too, you've been around for that, what is the answer????????????????????????????



ONE DAY AT A TIME!! That's all we can do and enjoy the one day at a time also, because it could change at any god given moment!!!

On that happy note, I must say

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!
P.S. I'M WAITING FOR MY CAMERON UPDATE????HMMM.............
AML

Related Posts with Thumbnails