
Do we ever truly know when to let something go? It could be a grudge, a toxic friendship, personal insecurities, the dirty clothes that never seem to make it in the hamper, or a online journal that took shape into what I call Bountiful Blessings. I have been at this for two years now...and it has been a wonderfully sweet and oftentimes wild ride. I knew this moment was approaching, but a part of me doesn't want to shut it off totally. I have loved sharing my little imperfect, yet bittersweet life of mine with all of my readers. I do believe at this time, I am meant to move on. Maybe a new business venture, maybe valuable time once spent at the computer can now be more time for the kiddos or my own devotions. It's not to say I won't be back sometime in the future, it's just time for a little break. Time to get back to what is really important...my family. May you find inspiration in the people who surround you; your friends, family, neighbors, colleagues and most importantly our Lord and Savior. Blessings to all of you! Just like the smallest of crocus that are beginning to appear, may your true self also appear.
Always,
Eden
Thursday, March 19, 2009
A Fond Farwell to Bountiful Blessings
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
go and enjoy!!!
You'll always have this to look back on, and it'll be here waiting for you if you decide to return!
Happy Family time to you and yours!!!
I have really enjoyed this blog and feel like I got to know you better through it...which many times made me feel more normal too :) Sounds like you need to simplify at this time...will surely miss this!
Ack! Oh Eden. I understand your choice, but it's a little sad for me. You are a neat person to get to know. You're not quiting facebook, right?
EDEN:
As my Clay would say "Your a loser miss ann"......
BUT, You do WHATEVA YOU need to do.
We are all here, just waiting for the return of your bountiful blessings, that enable our blessings to be even more.......
Until then, rock on!!
LOVE AML
I'll miss your posts. They always made me feel better to know that someone else has days like I do; that we're all human. It's also nice to keep up with family, especially those who don't live nearby. Good luck on whatever you find yourself doing instead of blogging!
Post a Comment