Friday, February 13, 2009

On This V-Tines Day


And he answered, "YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND; AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF." Luke 10:27

3 comments:

ma said...

I'm so lucky, my neighbor has invited us over for a Valentine Dinner...belated birthday party for her hubby, what a woman...older, wiser and who knows that if you want it to happen...you entertain your neighbors and keep hubby happy. No Taco Bell for me tonight!

ANN LADEMANN said...

Eden:

I'm so happy for you Ma. Just getting tired of my house always being the one who throws the party.

Nice post Eden, however, I'm done loving thy neighbor, because then they leave YOU and all YOU have is a broken heart and tearts.....

aml

LL said...

THIS was a perfect Valentines day post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails