Saturday, February 7, 2009

Women

"WOMEN OF GOD CAN NEVER BE LIKE WOMEN OF THE WORLD. THE WORLD HAS ENOUGH WOMEN WHO ARE TOUGH; WE NEED WOMEN WHO ARE TENDER. THERE ARE ENOUGH WOMEN WHO ARE COARSE; WE NEED WOMEN WHO ARE KIND. THERE ARE ENOUGH WOMEN WHO ARE RUDE; WE NEED WOMEN WHO ARE REFINED. WE HAVE ENOUGH WOMEN OF FAME AND FORTUNE; WE NEED MORE WOMEN OF FAITH. WE HAVE ENOUGH GREED; WE NEED MORE GOODNESS. WE HAVE ENOUGH VANITY; WE NEED MORE VIRTUE. WE HAVE ENOUGH POPULARITY; WE NEED MORE PURITY."
~MARGARET NADAULD


4 comments:

LL said...

FABULOUS~ love it! can I borrow this???

LL said...

btw-that picture of the three kids up top is PRICELESS!

Malisa said...

Loved this. I posted this on my blog - and referenced you. I hope that was okay!

Candy McCall said...

I've always seen your comments on LL's blog, and today, since LL is gone- I must move on.
I figured she must have some pretty amazing friends by her side.
I've just read a little of your blog today- you seem to be one of them.
I hope it is ok I peek in sometimes as a 'stranger'

Related Posts with Thumbnails