
A grateful heart. I have one, do you? So many things and people to be thankful for. Yet, why do we often limit ourselves to one day to be thankful? Our praises should be present in our daily lives. Why of course, there are certainly moments that I question the path that my life is travelling down. It is often hard to find the good in some things and some people. Yet I truly believe each moment and person in time has a greater purpose. It's up to us as individuals to find that purpose. Enjoy your family and friends this holiday. I will be going home to celebrate with my family and friends and in that moment, I will thank God for all his blessings, for HE is the true provider. See you next week!
P.S. Did you see the Palin turkey video? ...and you all wonder why I don't meat. Here's to the tofurkey!
P.S.S. In the words of my crazy momma...please advise that there is a dress code for holiday dinner. No ballcaps, jerseys, hooded sweatshirts, facial piercings. Jeans may be worn if clean, nice and belted! Proper decorum, folks!
Monday, November 24, 2008
A Grateful Heart
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
EDEN & FAMILY:
AS ALL THE PERRY ZENTZ KNOW WE ARE NOT VEGANS, HOWEVER....
AFTER THE PALIN VIDEO YESTERDAY I THINK SHE RUINED TURKEY DAY FOR MANY IN THE WORLD NO. 1 AND I THINK SHE RUINED HER CAREER A LITTLE FURTHER, SHE IS NOT THE BRIGHTEST BULB IN THE PACKAGE NO. 2, SO WE SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR ONE MORE THING she is not our Vice-President.
I LOVE YOU ALL, ENJOY YOUR TIME IN INDIANA, SORRY WE WON'T BE STOPPING BY.
TALK TO YOU ALL NEXT WEEK.
LOVE AML
Post a Comment