Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's Good To Be Back

It's good to be back. Some of you might not have even noticed, others were questioning whether or not I had fallen off the face of the Earth. Mentally I have, but I'm still here physically. I just took a much needed technology break. I highly recommend it to everyone. I began to realize just how "addicted" I am to all sorts of technology. It isn't rare to enter my home to find the ipod blaring, tv commentator's debating, email sending, blogs writing, banking processing, Facebook connecting & me in the mix of it all surviving. It has been nice to somewhat "shut-down" and regroup. The hubby has been out of town for about three weeks now and is in the process of leaving again, so the past two days I have just enjoyed having his presence in the house. I am currently refocused, energized and ready to go. Thank you to all of you wondering and wishing for my well-being. It's good to be missed and loved.

4 comments:

LL said...

welcome back. i too am addicted, I should take a break but it might be the end of me.
how goes the coke thing?
love the quote at the top of your blog. Perfect!

ANN LADEMANN said...

I hope Travis is reading this as the rest of us added to you and your words that get us through the day do...

TRAVIS, I remember the day when you took her away from us and the little four girls (and greg) at 115.... You said the travelling would stop at Corporate.... Tell those CIA/FBI Agents you cannot leave those 3 angels anymore!!

LOVE AML in the Spirit of Lee

Jen Guthrie said...

My laptop cord was nibbled on by momo and so my blogging has paused...don't make me go downstairs to blog on that computer...hang in there...is it snowing there? You should have enough frequent flyer miles...go with Travis sometime...mommas will fill in...go...be free!
love ya

ma said...

You missed the phone ringing?...landline/cell people calls from your Mom and Grandmother, sisters, friends. Noise can be overwhelming just like total silence....that will come later....too bad our mailboxes don't hold as many letters from home as they use to. Trav was gone so long this time just be glad he remembered to book his flight to Toledo and not Charlotte.

Related Posts with Thumbnails