Trust me...I'm a sucker for packaging. If the branding of an item is nice, decorative, etc, I will purchase it. The Hubby always says I am just like my mother who will buy anything as long as the label is artistic. I'm like this with wine, books, and grocery items. I guess I am just a visual person and can appreciate the effort that a company puts into their packaging. Lately, I have had this renewed interest in "As Seen on TV" products. Crazy as it sounds, I have often found myself struggling not to pick up the phone to order "Green Bags" to keep my fruits and veggies fresh. Or how about "Aqua Globes". I kill any living plant and these promise to keep them alive with little to no effort. You can't beat the fact that they are so aesthetically pleasing with their variety of blown glass hues. Well, I finally broke down and bought one of these products. I figured I would give the ever popular "Pedi-Egg" a try. Let me just say that I love this product. Who wouldn't love something that can make even the most disgusting feet nice and smooth again. It sure beats having to get a pedi all the time. All members of the family have become fans. Sure beats the homeopathic recipe of soaking your feet in a tub of vinegar and Listerine every night or wrapping your toenails in cotten swabs soaked in tree tea oil. Don't ask :)
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
My Love For The Pedi-Egg
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
girl!!! i've got the globes and the egg...
i feel your pain -- i am such a sucker.
Totally U/S....especially when your family members all buy the same packaged product in the same store in 3 different states...I call it inherited talent and amazing!...Oh..and by the way don't knock the homeopathic remedy,it really works!
Love the ped egg...you've seen my feet...it is amazine what it can do. And in our family you just help but look at what came off inside!
please send miss sarah to me so I can have fab feet...she would probably de-shed the cats but with her little attitude and smile..we'd let her! When I am sick I buy EVERYTHING on tv...here's to hoping I don't get sick soon!
what i really want is the hair removal system that you joyfully rub over desired area and the hair is poof.... gone! let me know if you've tried it.
Post a Comment