I never win anything. Although, today I did win something. I won the Leah Apron that I had been eyeing for some time. Isn't it pretty!! I have come to notice that in the blog world there are countless numbers of women entrepreneurs. These women have their own businesses and cater to a specific audience...aka..me. While I have often wished I had a talent, I find it difficult to put my finger on one. I guess laundry folding counts somewhere, right? Or how about the remarkable ability to alpahbatize canned goods. I made milk at one time :). I do wish I was talented in sewing. I have visited numerous websites of women who can whip stitch, sew, knit, quilt, etc. I can replace a button, that's it. I love the variety of fabrics and colors and how these women are expanding their lines from not only aprons, handbags and clothes, but also to homegoods. It's like ETSY times a gazillion. While I will always love Anna Maria Horner(thx sarah r.)and her color combos, I have found new artists like Joni at modernmyrtle to enjoy. So, maybe someday I will put my creative side and lovely art degree to good use and get working on a project of my own. Until then, I'm going to wear my new apron all day..every day. 
Friday, November 14, 2008
Isn't She Lovely
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
LUCKY!!! that is SO cute.
omg...I thought it was the new look for Spring, you know with a little tee underneath, so much for what I know about aprons. I will expect to see you in this on Thanksgiving day.
Does this mean you have to cook now?
aml
It is by far the most favorite part of Thanksgiving ahh tradition. I look forward to passing the pot and saying what is so incredible about our family members. This year I sincerely hope I have the opportunity to talk about you Crazy Mama
Thanks for the links to some great stuff! More inspiration for me! You could always start designing fabric and I'll whip it into something pretty!
Post a Comment