Monday, November 3, 2008

Let The Sedation Begin


My mom doing her best Sarah Palin impersonation!

It's that time when I go into hiding until I go to the polls. I then go back into hiding until the fifth. Seriously, I know all of you have your mind made up, but just a reminder how wonderful it is that we have this right. The right to vote! We are so fortunate. Also, remember that your vote is much greater than just voting for the President. Your choice also decides judicial appointments, local government, laws, Constitutional amendments & changes. Do your homework before you go...your vote is greater than just electing one man. Happy Voting!

4 comments:

ANN LADEMANN said...

Gotta love Sandy!!!

Even with my cold she can make my day!!

Rock on Sandy.
love aml

Anonymous said...

Long before there was Sarah Palin...there was Sandy Zentz! There isn't any finer woman than my Momma! Sarah Palin can't hold a candle to her. Momma's got 20 years on Sarah and not a stylist in sight! She has taken up "special needs" even when it didn't directly impact her family, she dresses like a million bucks on a Walmart budget, her husband is way hotter than T.P. and has the riding lawn mower to prove it! Momma reads three newspapers a day, works 80 hours a week, has been to more foreign countries than Sarah...and is the sexiest Christian woman alive!!! If only McCain had chosen Sandy!

Sarah and Sandy 2012

LL said...

your mom looks like a FUN lady.
I'll go into hiding with you...see ya Wednesday.

ANN LADEMANN said...

The best words are always said by
CAMERON You need a BLOG!!!

I would read it religiously...
Not only can you decorate you can also articulate, I love you too!
aml

Related Posts with Thumbnails