Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Scale, Cheetos & A Naked Little Body


Odd post title, huh? Well, these three things went together in a very odd way the other day. Once the hubby began to lose weight, I went out and bought a bathroom scale. I despise scales. We have never owned one and would rely on the lovely doctors assistant to read the numbers aloud(why must they do that..shhh..) I rarely keep junk food in the house because I have found that if it is in the house, it finds its way into my mouth. While the family was visiting this past weekend, I bought a bag of Cheeto puffs. Not even the baked kind, the real kind that leaves a orange residue and stain on your fingertips. I happened to open the bag prior to their arrival and began to pop a few in my mouth. One became two, two became three..I couldn't control myself. It was time to shower and to save time I decided that Sis Margaret would hop in with me and we both could get clean. As I stepped in I called for her. She ran in naked and ran back out saying she would be right back. She came running back in, Cheetos dangling from her little lips as she stepped on the scale. Horrified, I realized that she had just witnessed me doing the same thing and was copying me. Moral to the story, never weigh yourself naked while eating Cheetos. It goes against all of humankind and is very frightening to watch from afar. Sometimes I actually scare myself.




3 comments:

the roe family said...

i love it!

ma said...

Memories are even made in bathrooms!

ANN LADEMANN said...

And some things just shouldn't be posted on a blog!!! Lol.

aml

Related Posts with Thumbnails