My sis is on her way to China for an installation on some new homes there. There are many times I am envious of her job..the trips, the people, the glamour. I have to tell you though, its not all that glamorous. It is hard work, sometimes grueling. How do you ship tens of thousands square feet of furniture, accessories, fabrics, etc, overseas? Big Barges and airplanes can help, but then there are the ever demanding clients. I guess it is the satisfaction of seeing a beautiful space created by you. She is very talented and I do believe that she deserves an accolade or two for her great work. So off to China she goes for three weeks. Here are a few pics of the homes early on, I will post more of the interior as I get them so we all can dream of our own humble abodes!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Bon Voyage, Cam
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
lordie! can't wait to see the follow-up pics. does she do just the interior?
Post a Comment