Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ethan!!


Happy Birthday Ethan Matthew! You are such a cool nephew...you know it too! I will never forget the phone ringing and it was your mom and dad on the other end telling us that they were on the way to the hospital. That was 12 years ago...eeks! I always would get in trouble by your dad because I would always sneak into your nursery and try and wake you up from your nap...you had the reddest hair I had ever seen. What a young man you have grown up to be. I have always said you have so much love and compassion for others. You are very sensitive to the feelings and needs of those around you. You can also have a great football arm on you! You are so cute and still allow me to hug and kiss on you. Happy B-Day, Boog!

1) Babies growing up to be young men
2) Adorable freckles
3) That look that you give me when I tell a stupid joke

2 comments:

ma said...

Ethan...can't believe the years have flown by so quickly. One of the best memories I keep tucked away is on the back deck of the your NC house. you had just started to learn to read and you would come outside with me (yes sometimes it was cool and had rained) but we read the headlines off the newspaper together and I would try to explain why the world was not the way that it should be. Maybe we should start reading the funnies together. Keep it simple and aways add humor grandson. Love you

Anonymous said...

Ethan,

Your Aunt Eden said it best... you are one Terrific Kid and I look forward to growing old with you! I count you as one of my life's greatest gifts from God. Life is better with Boog!

Cam

Related Posts with Thumbnails