Monday, June 30, 2008

Mooresville, Here I Come!


Yippee! I finally have my flight booked to visit North Carolina. I can't tell you how excited I am to see everybody. I was hesitant to make the trip in fear that wouldn't want to leave to come back to Helledo. Clear the calendar girls, I'm on my way! July 24th-July 27th. See you soon...Ann, Lauri Ann, Kelli, Alyssa, Jen, KK and the little ones! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Jen Guthrie said...

Bring you, your kids (I know you aren't) and your diseases on down here! Are we going to any piano dueling bars? Shoot - we can just hang out in a backyard and laugh our heads off! I am excited to see you...and you always have a place to stay...sadie wants to buy sara an adorable dress at target with polka dots...really...we love you guys! Hang in there...and wash your hands...at least tell that little Clay to!
love,
jen

ourgrowingfamily said...

oh no, i'm going to be in maine from july 16-30. i'm so sad i'll miss you. i hear jokers has been asking about you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails