Sunday, June 29, 2008

"Can we rent out an entire floor at the hospital?"



I know I haven't been doing a great job at blogging lately. With summer here, time has begun to fly. We have also been suffering just about every ailment possible. I haven't been able to more my fingers and wrists with out severe pain. The swelling is unimaginable and I have what resembles a claw hand. People have sent me remedies and I will cetainly take anyones advice. The boys have found it to be very amusing. Sarah and Clay had pink eye last week which they so happily gave to me. No amount of hand washing could have prevented it. Jack had a fever all weekend and now Clay has fifth disease of "slapped face" disease all over his face, arms and legs. It has become pretty funny. Trav is the only one to remain symptom free...just wait!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails