
There is a man in my life who I could talk about for hours and hours. What an incredible man he is. I remember growing up and thinking what a laid back, humble and Christian man he was. I was so lucky to have him as my father. It wasn't until a little over ten years ago that I saw such a change in him. While he was still soft spoken, he began to fully love and experience life. In doing so, I saw such growth in him. I found that he was not only my daddy, but also a friend. I can always count on him to give the best advice without judgement or bias. I have relied on him many times like asking him how to unclog the garbage disposal or change a light fixture. He pretty much can do anything. He finds so much joy in his grandkids, too. The way he interacts with them and scoops them up to do "tick-tock" always puts a smile on my face. I am very lucky to have such a man in my life who shows others such a gentle spirit. I love you dad...and I forgive you for running over my dog 17 years ago and just telling me about it over Memorial Day weekend. Hee, Hee!!!! Love ALWAYS!! -Ed
1)A gentle and humble man who's love for family speaks volumes without words
2)A fun Pa who will always buy doughnuts for the kids on the weekends
3)My fellow E-Bay bidding buddy and Starbucks consumer
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Happy Father's Day, Daddy!
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment