Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Good Morning, Family!


I have started a blog for my immediate family and sometimes put different things on it that I don't share on this blog. If you are interested, you can check it out at www.zentzindyhome.blogspot.com
This is my morning family post for them, but I felt complelled to share it on this blog. Thanks for sharing today with me.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Good Morning, Family




Good morning, family. Not a whole lot to blog about today. Waiting to figure out how to post an awesome slide show that Tony Gene made(promise to try again today). I just wanted to share with everyone something that might be a little deep, but I was complelled to share. I have been trying to figure out why in the world I am here...here, being Toledo. I have been thinking and praying everyday for some sign to show me my purpose. I haven't been thrilled with my surroundings, but then I realized that it's not my surroundings that are going to determine my happiness, but rather who I surround it with. God has blessed me and every one of you with incredible people in our lives. I truly believe the meaning of life is to love and to be loved while praising God for all of these blessings. Today, as you go about your daily schedule, think about the following. It is a quote that I keep on my dashboard and read every morning. Something to think about.




On this day, mend a quarrel. Search out a forgotten friend. Dismiss a suspicion and replace it with trust. Write a letter to someone you miss. Encourage a youth who has lost his way. Keep a promise. Forget an old grudge. Examine your demands on others and vow to reduce them. Fight for a principle. Express your gratitude. Overcome an old fear. Take two minutes to appreciate the beauty of nature.


Tell someone you love them.


Tell them again,


and again,


and again.

2 comments:

Jen Guthrie said...

I love you...you are awesome Eden...and you are so right about many things. We all need love...every last one of us. Jake wants me to tell you (clay) that he has indiana jones lego game (came out today...great!) and I want you guys to know that miles don't seperate love...does Allison have a blog? One day we will talk on the phone and be available at the same time!
love,
jen

Bountiful Blessings said...

great...clay has been asking for it. now we HAVE to get it!!! XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails