I received something very special in the mail today. It was a thank you note from one of my nieces, Olivia. I had to stop and think to myself when was the last time I had received one from a child. These days, kids are so in "give me" mode with a sense of entitlement.(mine certainly are from time to time). I do make my kids write thank you's and sometimes I am shocked that they happily oblige. What a good impression it makes....it certainly brings a smile to Aunt Eden's face!
1) thank you on cute puppy stationary
2) a priceless keepsake
3) what happiness the price of a stamp can bring
Monday, June 2, 2008
Long Lost Art of Manners
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
o.k. one more comment....Olivia is the best kid ever and she puts her heart into everything...especially her sweet little notes. Olivia you are a gift from Heaven and the Guthrie's love you little giggle head!
Post a Comment