Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Bountiful Blessings Giveaway!!


The angel that adorns the top of one of my trees that once belonged to my Great Aunt Margaret

Yipppeee! I love giveaways! Since I have been the lucky winner of some wonderful giveaways from fantastic blog authors, I thought I would host my own. I love this time of year and while we focus on the reason for the season, it is always fun to receive a holiday pick-me-up. Here's how it will work...all you have to do is leave a comment about this post. You don't have to know me, like me, agree with me. You might even think I am marvelous...it doesn't matter. Just leave a comment and a lucky winner will be picked at random. (trust me...the accounting firm of the hubby is pretty random) You have until 12:00am Saturday the 13th to enter. The gift will be a nice gift to help welcome the season that will be mailed to your doorstep. Good luck!

8 comments:

Beckie said...

Hi Eden,
I love your blog even if I am not the winner of your contest. You blog always reminds me of times past, and how old I have gotten. I laugh at all the antics of CJS and it gives me a chance to reflect on the stunts my four boys pulled when they were growing up. And my reward now . . . is seeing the boys have those same antics thrown back at them by their own children - what a delight to see their little faces and the frustration on my son's faces. And if I am there when something happens I get a look from one of my sons - that clearly states - "Not a word, Mom - I know I am getting some pay back!" And then I know my day is made! One of those perks of being a Nana! Keep up the good work Eden, rewards for you are in the making! Beckie

Danielle said...

I'm a game player...you know I am. So here is my post! :o) I do like you-very much, usually agree with you-can't think of a time when I haven't, and happen to believe you are pretty marvelous! I also know you are a great mother, daughter, friend, sister, granddaughter, and child of God! You're funny, intelligent, and lovable. I am blessed just to know you! Love ya! (and I didn't even say all this just to win!)

Love ya!

D

Unknown said...

Hi there,
Count me in! You know that I love reading your blog. You are a wonderful mother to my grandchildren, although I am worried about Clay getting enough to eat during the school day!!!!, and wife to my son. Your blog is just another way that you touch the lives of your family, friends and even people you have yet to meet! Keep up the good work. I don't expect to win even though I am Travis' Mom!

LL said...

you know I think your marvelous!
GREAT idea doing a fun giveway...
btw, i saw your pic on facebook and I LOVE your bangs!!!

Cherie said...

So, I always follow your blog, but never leave any comments... Your give-away is such a fun idea!

ANN LADEMANN said...

Girl,

I just left the clubhouse, yes folks its once again that wonderful time of year, where we do Breakfast with Santa. So those who volunteer were down there decorating for other 400 homes in the community that come and enjoy the free day!! So Michele B., Lili, Eileen and mysellf, were there doing the pity party Michele was saying how she hasn't gotten many cards this year and hasn't felt like Christmas.

So, then I came home and got your email, love those pictures, except the bangs, but love the blog because of the song that comes on totally puts you in the spirit! While we all know your birthday day is coming DECEMBER 23RD for those of you who don't know so send your cards now!!!

LOVE AND HUGS FROM RAINY
MOORESVILLE, NC.
AML

Olivia said...

I hope you and your beautiful family have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I'm leaving your blog open today while I'm scrapbooking because you have fabulous music on your player!

Olivia

Anonymous said...

Personally, I love the heirloom decor, fun to get these things out each year and think of certain members of the family or friends. I think it takes you back to that time or with special people or memories which is so nice. I have found sometimes the style may not be your own, so its hard to want to keep and display.
Well, with this move to Tejas,I'm entering your shoes, as people say talk a walk or to be in ones shoes...only I walked a warmer direction than you. ;) NW Ohio winters can be VERY long, so think about abd plan spring break while you can, you'll really need it by then. It will be my first to celebrate Christmas w/o my parents and extended family so that will be really strange. I do look forward to the week home between Christmas through New Years and really hope to catch up with you then!

Janice

Related Posts with Thumbnails