Let me set the scene for you. An icy and cold morning, school closed, a fire in the fireplace, wrapped up in a blanket just enjoying this time. I couldn't have been any more content in the moment. CEP walks in the room and I call him to come over and sit in my lap. I pulled him up and I hugged him and started to tell him just how much I loved him, when he jumped off the chair, looked at me and exclaimed, "mom, you smell like beef & cheese." So much for the sweet little cherub pictured above. I applaud all the other beef & cheese moms who are trying to get through the next two weeks with the kiddos out of school.
Friday, December 19, 2008
A Compliment? I Think Not!
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
beef and cheese! FUNNY!
reminds me of the ELF!
I just got my PACKAGE...HAPPY DAY!
THANK YOU!!!
There are worse things to smell like than beef and cheese.
beef and cheese??? what the heck have you been eatin'? LOVE the picture though.
Post a Comment