One of the wonderful things about this time of year is celebrating traditions that we have grown up with or have begun with our own families. One tradition that we do every year with the kiddos is decorating our gingerbread house. This year, it was very messy due mostly to the curiosity of Sis Margaret. She just couldn't keep her fingers or mouth off of the thing. I caught her several times throughout the evening sneaking off to try and get a bit of icing. (I tried to convince her not to eat it due to the fact that I couldn't pronounce any of the ingredients on the box). The boys had fun but for them the highlight was making sure the gingerbread boy had a private..nice!(The hubby and I don't encourage this behavior but they were adamant that he be anatomically correct). Enjoy the many traditions you have as a family as we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Let The Traditions Begin
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 5:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Eden:
You always manage to put on your big girl panties and rise back up to the occassion!!
You go girl....
you are always amazing, both mom and dad when needed....this is what these children will remember making gingerbread housees, with private parts will be one of them, lol!!
This is priceless!
LOVE AML
Post a Comment