Saturday, December 13, 2008

We Have A Winner!


I knew it had been a long day when I typed, "We Have A Wiener" as my blog post title. Do you all realize how much I wanted all of you dear ladies to win? You are all lovely and I would like to make this small giveaway a monthly event if you are all interested. So....the little Christmas pick-me-up is going to "Ll". Yipppeee! The boys drew the name and were very excited. They are insisting we put in a little kid treat for the winners kiddos too, which I think is a great idea! Pass along the blog address to all your interested friends if they want a chance to win something next month. Much love to all! Congrats to my blog buddy, Ll.

Ll, please send your mailing address to my email perry0711@bex.net and I will be sure to send you your little package this Monday. I will post a pic of her present later this week!

1 comments:

LL said...

WELL, this just made my day...how VERY fun for me. THANKS!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails