
"Be not afraid; for behold,
I bring you good news of a great joy which will come to all the people;
for to you is born this day in the city of David a Savior,
who is Christ the Lord."
Merry Christmas, to all my dear friends! Many blessings to you and your family.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
A Child Is Born
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
E:
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!
I was sadly walking through Walmart on CHRISTMAS EVE! Rule No. 1 in the South, NEVER go to WALMART on a holiday!!> We'll save that for another day, and missing you all, when I ran into my neighbor who Eden sold her house to.
Now mind you, they are Indians, and NEVER EVER come out nor do I see them. And she says to me
Happy Christmas!!! Her 5 year old daughter says "No Mom They Say Merry Christmas". I started to cry, and walk away and then I looked up at the heavens, thought of our old neighbor Lee, who left us on Christmas Eve 2 years ago, and thought, how far we've come!!
Let's enjoy the day!!
I hope you all enjoy the comments out of the mouths of babe and I look forward to hearing them soon.
LOVE ANN MARGOT LADEMANN
Post a Comment