
Hey, blog followers! Did anyone notice my last post where I said to stay tuned for February's giveaway? I definitely need a mini vacay..I don't even know what month it is. I meant to say January's giveaway...regardless, I have new giveaway starting right now. All you have to do to be entered to win is to leave a comment on this post telling me what you do for yourself. Remember that in the midst of helping others, it is also important to treat yourself every now and then. Maybe it is some personal quiet time in the early am, or a latte, or even sneaking out to the coffee shop to read a chapter of a book or two. If your comment is chosen at random by the lovely website random.org, you will win a little something from a great little studio here in my town of Holland, Ohio. You can take a sneak peek over here at Copper Moon Studio. You have until Wednesday, Jan. 14th at 12:00am. Good luck!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Bountiful Blessings January Giveaway!
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
I love to craft...scarpbooking, beading, painting - relaxing to me!!
springshoot5@aol.com
I like to take a bubble bath...light some candles and relax in my vintage claw-foot tub!! When we built our house, all I insisted on having was a clawfoot tub - and I got it!! So I don't want it to go to waste - so I love using it. :)
gjw823@aol.com
I absolutely love to bake and cook. So when I'm wanting to unwind - I like to whip up a batch of cookies or a savory loaf of bread. :)
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
It's pretty sad, but checking up on my favorite blogs (like yours...) and my friends on facebook, blogging myself, and when I get a chance reading a good book (like Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series!).
Treat myself? Right on Lil' Sister!!! I purchased my first bra in 25 years at Victoria Secrets this weekend and I'm designing my very own pair of "puppies" to be installed in 2009! :)
What???? You're joking right?
Eden:
As mother of 5 [triplets ages 10 1/2 and a boy age 15 1/2 girl age 14 next week should she make it].
What do I find relaxing and rejuvenating, it took me awhile to think of something??? Hmmm. I said.
I think you all that know me will be surprised by the answer, but I love to entertain at home. Now some of you will say this is because Roger is an Exec. Chef., but that is not the reason, I truly love having friends and company over and playing games with them, like banagrams or blokus.... So, that is my answer!!!
loveaml
I like to play my guitar, do yoga, and write. I also like to go outside and just look at things. Sometimes, when I'm nervous, I stick my fingers in my armpits and smell them. Oh, wait...that's not me. That's Molly Shannon in the movie "Superstar."
To pamper myself...hmmm...I like to read. If I'm really stressed out and need to relax, I pick up the phone and call the love of my life (which just so happens to be your brother). I know, I know, you're shocked that your brother could be so sweet and supportive, but he is. He knows what to say, or not to say to help me feel better. He makes sure I do something for myself when I won't.
I like to do something creative or dream up new ways to be organized.
I like to spend time thinking. That's probably my favorite thing. Just being able to think about whatever for as long as I like or until I fall asleep. I love the quiet.
My music...just playing it loud, outside, inside, makes every thing better. Music can make you dance, sing, laugh and cry! Music can take you away to somewhere else in time.
I think all the comments everyone has made are very valid for doing something for your self. As a more senior woman doing something for myself is spending time with my grandchildren and passing on a bit of information or a story from our family history. Has Travis ever told your kids about getting a fish hook caught in his scalp while fishing with his Uncle Steve in the Pacific Northwest? That required a trip to an emergency clinic! When I share a story with my grandchildren I feel like I am passing on a piece of "me" and hopefully they will pass those stories onto their children one day.
Peppermint mocha and my knitting at Barnes & Noble!
SWeeEt. I made it on time...
hope I can win TWICE in a row :)
Diet Coke and a dozen Krispy Kremes when the hot donut light is on. Now that's taking care of yourself!!
Darn I missed it...I really need to keep better track of my days!
Post a Comment