
The saying goes..."if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all. Well, in light of tomorrows events I am going to keep busy and make the following. I thought these were a wonderful craft to attempt to keep my attitude in check. My niece Livi even agreed to wear them to school. I love headbands and thought they were the epitome of cute!
Monday, January 19, 2009
My Mom Always Told Me
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 5:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
E:
Hmmmmmm now you know my four girls read this BLOG, they will be checking for their headbands as well!! So you have lots to do tomorrow to keep tons busy!!
What is the saying some things we just have to Give Up To God: I believe this presidency will be one of them!!
Olivia turned 14 today, how fast time goes!!
love aml
Hey, Eden. It's Jen L. from Cindy L.'s house & TGI Friday's get together for Janice. Remember me? I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your posts every now & then. What a great idea to blog your thoughts - life sure is hectic with 3 little ones, I know!
Keep up the good work! See you soon!
Post a Comment