Thank you to all of you who left a comment on my January giveaway post. I hope you found some of the suggestions to be helpful. Who doesn't love hot Krispy Kremes, entertaining others, reading, a hot bath, playing our fave music real loud, lighting candles, enjoying grandkids, yoga & baking? I know I am going to do a couple of the suggested comments. I went over to the nifty site random.org where they will randomize just about anything. Each comment was given a number and then the list was put in random order. Coming up in the #1 spot was comment #4 from....CHERIE! Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your handmade bead earrings from one of my new fave shops in town. The little package will be making its way cross country to Seattle next week. Don't be sad, another giveaway is right around the corner in February...make sure you keep an eye out for it.
Also, just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone who expressed their concern over my last post about bowing your will.(even the hubby called to voice his concern, but was thrilled when he found out that I turned it over to the "Big Man". Gotta love a hubby that would rather not get involved :). I began blogging as an online journal and then invited others to take a look. In turn it has become a fun & sometimes cathartic way for me to express what is going on in my life. I thank everyone for going on this little journey with me. I do know many of you read it and don't leave comments, that's ok. Those who do, I love it. I truly believe that if I can reach even one person with each post then I am successful in my blog writing. One day I may have you laughing and other days I may have you crying or calling me names. Regardless, become a follower if you wish and enjoy the ride.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
We Have A Winner!
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Eden, I just read your latest blog and of course I was thrilled to see that Cherie won. I wish we all lived closer together because she is a wonderful person. I also know you would become fast friends. I do enjoy your blog very much and check it out at least every other day. I can relate or have already experienced many of things you write about. But your blog can have even more importance as it will give your children insight into who you are at this point in your life. I hope you are making sure you have a permanent record of this wonderful collection of your thoughts, fave music etc. This is just one way of passing on a part of yourself to your children and future grandchildren.
EDEN:
OF COURSE, I THOUGHT I WOULD WIN, BUT THEN MA WOULD SAY IT WAS FIXED... SO GLAD YOU WENT RANDOM, LOL!! I just joined a new company www.profitwithfortune.com, and guess what they are having a meeting in Holland, Ohio SO I WILL BE COMING!!! All you bloggers need to check it out and join, its making me great money so I can travel and see my Perry Children that were ripped out of my daily vision!!
xoxo
aml
check it out! Stay Tuned!!
wwww.fhtmus.com/annlademann
Yeah!! I am so excited. Thanks so much Eden!
Post a Comment